Our student concerts – Winter Concerts and Spring Student Recitals – include student solos, duets, teacher performances and our performance ensembles. Our student concerts tradition began in 2007. Past Winter Concerts and Spring Recitals included teacher performances, duets and trios, percussion ensembles, string quartets, chamber groups and student rock bands.
Spring Student Recitals '24
Sunday June 9, 2024 at 6pm
in Madison, NJ
Sign-Ups Start January
Sign-Ups for Spring Student Recitals ’24 will begin in January 2024
Yes. Speak with your Music Notes Academy teacher to see if your child is ready to perform.
Our Spring Recitals run about 60-90 minutes, depending on how many students are performing. It’s always a great show!
- Students can learn to memorize performance songs
- Gain performance experience as a soloist
- Support, listen and watch fellow students perform
- Display efforts as a student musician
- Become inspired by advanced students
- Overcome any fear of stage fright or performing live
- Focus towards a long-term goal of perfecting performance music
- Learn to react to successes or disappointments
- Make musical memories for yourself and family
- Performing is a great way to end the school year and look forward to Summertime